CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

spudlydoo Views: 2,786
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,496

Re: doc10 to spud...

You are correct 136232. Parents in Australia are encouraged to vaccinate their children, but are not forced to.

They have the choice of whether to vaccinate their children, and have them accepted into the vast majority of schools and day care centres, or to not vaccinate their children, and find schools and day care centres that do not require vaccination.

They will not be charged with any sort of criminal act, if they choose not to vaccinate.

As for vaccines causing ASD, of which Asperger's syndrome is a part, there is a weak correlation between the onset of Autistic behaviour, and the time at which children are most commonly vaccinated. A link between vaccination and Autism has been disproved many times.

In my case, I did not receive any vaccinations until after I was diagnosed with Asperger's, so the poster claiming that vaccinations caused me to have Asperger's syndrome, is simply wrong. This ignorance still persists though, but some people still think that you can get pregnant from contact with a warm toilet seat, despite all evidence to the contrary.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)