CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

spudlydoo Views: 2,713
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,823,433

Re: doc10 to spud...

I am absolutely making a judgement call, that the parents of the unvaccinated children were selfish. The baby that died was too young to have a developed immune system, and too young to receive a vaccination, so was not vaccinated. The other children in the day care centre were vaccinated. No vaccinated child contracted the disease.

Thankfully laws have now changed, and unvaccinated children, (except for babies too young to be vaccinated), will not be allowed to attend day care centres. So tragedies, such as the death of my friend's baby, will be less likely to occur.

Parents do have the right to not vaccinate their children, but they do not have the right to endanger the lives of other people's children.

Vaccines have been proven to provide immunity against certain diseases, there is plenty of evidence to support this. Is it 100% effective, no. There is a small incidence of adverse effects to vaccines. There is a much larger incidence of adverse effects from the diseases that vaccines prevent.

Its up to each of us to decide which risk we are willing to take.

My own personal view, is that the risk of an adverse effect, or death, from a preventable disease, is far greater than the risk of an adverse effect from a vaccine. This view is based on extensive research into both sides of the issue, not simply from an emotional reaction.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)