CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it Sodium Imbalance or Blood Sugar?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
clairemc Views: 1,431
Published: 10 years ago

Is it Sodium Imbalance or Blood Sugar?

I know we have all been over this before but I need a sounding board and some advice as I have been thinking on this too much this afternoon.

I may have even had one of each today. I just started taking a glandular that has zinc in it. I am either reacting to the zinc and what it does to me or the gland extracts in it. I may have even had both a sodium issue and a blood Sugar issue.

Today at 2:30, before my snack, I felt very tired like I need a nap and that hasn't happened for a while but it started again on Thursday, the day after I started taking the new supp. I decided to take in some salt water. Seemed to help and then I had my snack. Instantly felt better, it could have been the snack but it was pretty small. It was just a few bites of chicken and some nuts. I had a 3-hour break between lunch and the snack.

I then started to get very irritable and have an intense headache across the front of my forehead. I took in more salt water but felt like my hands were retaining some water; did it anyway. I also took my magnesium/calcium supps before dinner. Again, I felt pretty good after I ate.

I have been able to go 3 hours between meals so far and am not sure how the miladregen would be affecting one or both of these issues? I don't feel any weaker in general. I may go back to the isocort for a day with a small zinc dose in the morning to see if I'm reacting to the gland extracts or the zinc itself. I feel intimidated because I'm never quite sure if I'm doing the right thing with the daily chemistry experiment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)