CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS, Candida and Acne...worms etc.

Esstee Views: 3,283
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,856

Re: MMS, Candida and Acne...worms etc.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about your Candida diet.
However two weeks to treat Candida isn't realistic at all tbh. Candida overgrowth(which likely developed over a longer period of time) will likewise take a considerable amount of time to repair. Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there is no quick fix(ie. two weeks) when it comes to Candida.

Furthermore, though Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can certainly help strengthen a compromised immune system, I don't think it will cure Candida. And so I think it's important to recognize what treatments are best applied to specified conditions.

On the issue of Candida, it's quite common for people to start treatment by clearing their slate of all past treatments and following a strict regiment of diet and supplements. After which, over time, they will begin to feel better as their intestinal flora is restored to its original state.

Having said that, the biggest culprit in this is failure to adhere to the strict regiments needed to control Candida overgrowth. However, I can testify without a doubt, that it does work. And so discipline, is the key to success here.

Can't help you on the issue of worms & acne(sorry). Though I would guess that the Acne and blood impurities are likely interrelated conditions.

Hope this helps.

PS. be careful using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with a compromised digestive system. It can and has been known to impede digestion(nutrient loss). In which case, you must be sure to take it on an empty stomach(when you're hungry). And be sure to always take your Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with a min. of 16ounze of water(prior too) to avoid nausea.

JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)