CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

spudlydoo Views: 2,886
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,759

Re: doc10 to spud...

I've seen my friend's newborn baby die of whooping cough, children blind and deaf from measles, scarred from chicken pox, boys sterile from mumps, babies deformed for a mother contracting rubella, many people who are crippled because they contracted polio before there was a vaccine. I guess its only "unremarkable" to those who are lucky enough not to suffer, or see, the worst effects of these diseases. Much like those many millions of people who have suffered no ill effects from vaccines at all, and think that getting a vaccine is pretty "unremarkable".

I don't need scare tactics from medical establishments, I've seen what these diseases can do, with my own eyes. I grew up in countries where smallpox was still prevalent, in my childhood, and saw what this does to human beings, something I'm very glad my Daughter and Grandchildren will never see.

Do you think the small percentage of people who suffer the worst effects of these communicable diseases, shouldn't be protected? Are they simply an acceptable part of allowing these diseases to infect children? Much the same idea as the very small amount of people that suffer any adverse effects from vaccinations, are considered acceptable.

I don't think it is acceptable to have people suffer adverse effects from vaccines. I would prefer that studies are conducted on the very small percentage of people who suffer adverse effects from vaccines, find out why and fix this, rather than leave the greater population at risk, when there is no need to.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)