CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood pressure and AF stage - also sleep issues

Vegeta Views: 1,081
Published: 10 years ago

Blood pressure and AF stage - also sleep issues

My blood pressure mainly hovers around 120/70 ~ 135/90 when sitting and 105/60 ~ 115/70 while standing, mostly gets that low upon standing when I haven't slept enough.

Does the normal sitting blood pressure indicate my adrenals are not in a very bad shape i.e stage 3 AF / adrenal exhaustion?

As some of you may already know, I took lots of tests earlier this year including a 24hr cortisol saliva test but I may have screwed up the test by not getting enough sleep (3 hours only):

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1756230

Lam's website states low blood pressure is a sign of advanced AF.

My main problem is still INSOMNIA and that seems to make all of my symptoms 10 times worse.

GABA didn't work, neither did 5-HTP nor Magnesium. I don't want to take Valerian as it is a diuretic and I already have excess urination problems due to excess adrenaline flowing through my body so getting up to pee won't help. I'm getting around the night time toilet visits by not drinking anything 4-5 hours before bed.

I just KNOW that if I can get proper sleep without resorting to sex/self-gratification (next day I usually feel great but in the long run I know its bad for the adrenals) then my adrenals can finally heal properly as it was a lack of sleep combined with stress in the first place that caused my AF in the first place.

It really is a chicken/egg problem, will my adrenals heal with adequate sleep (which I believe will be the case) or will my sleep get much better as my adrenals heal (haven't had much luck with that!).

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (1)