CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

spudlydoo Views: 2,531
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,506

Re: doc10 to spud...

Thanks Doc10, I'm not one for giving weight to emotion over credible information, so don't believe emotionally moving videos achieve anything in the case for or against vaccines. That is my personal choice though, and perhaps others would appreciate the videos.

What I have seen personally is many parents of Autistic children, extremely distressed, because they are told that they have caused the child's Autism through having them vaccinated as a baby, even though they have other children, without Autism, that have also been vaccinated, and the case for vaccinations causing Autism has been disproved numerous times through various studies.

I have also seen parents put their Autistic child through chelation treatments, restrictive diets, and other therapies, which produced no change, but caused the child and the parents a great deal of physical and emotional distress, and unnecessary expense.

For those that believe vaccinations are bad, and do not vaccinate themselves or their children, also face the risk of themselves and their children contracting diseases that can have dire consequences. Fortunately that decision is still an individual one, and hopefully one based on credible information, both for and against vaccination, rather than emotion.

Thanks for your reply, I think we have a lot more views in common than apart :)

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)