CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

Mira528 Views: 2,508
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,496

Re: doc10 to spud...

Vaccines are not natural, (although the concept of immunity through infection is), but neither are so many things that make up our daily lives today. Its not natural to be typing on a keyboard, a message, to someone on the other side of this planet, burning fossil fuels, eating processed foods, farming, the list of unnatural things is endless."

This is true, however there are (in my mind) different degrees of un-naturalness and of course we all have to make concessions to what our ideal life would be in a perfect world. So we make choices - whether to dye our hair (I don't), to get those fake gel nails (I don't but most women in my workplace do), to wear high-heeled point-toed shoes (I don't), to smoke (I don't), to take medications (I don't), put mercury in our teeth (I had mine removed), we choose what foods we eat, and so forth.

Vaccines are on my list of things that I intuitively feel are harmful so I avoid them. I figure that my instincts have kept me alive so far. I know that there are doctors who recommend against vaccines (including the doctor of a family member of mine, who is very pro-medical).

However, I also agree with doc1 in that I'm not trying to change your mind spud. I'm also posting for other readers too.

I learned long ago that trying to change other people doesn't work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)