CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

spudlydoo Views: 2,556
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,485

Re: doc10 to spud...

<"Either way, every single one of us is limited by our point of view, in how we see things. To express different opinions respectfully can help people learn and perhaps think of new things.">

Absolutely Mira, and I have never seen Doc10 post anything that is not respectful and polite, even when she holds strong views herself on a particular subject. It would be wonderful if all posters could be more like Doc10.

Vaccines are not natural, (although the concept of immunity through infection is), but neither are so many things that make up our daily lives today. Its not natural to be typing on a keyboard, a message, to someone on the other side of this planet, burning fossil fuels, eating processed foods, farming, the list of unnatural things is endless.

Science though, is natural, as the ancient peoples you mentioned knew. The study and observation of events, objects, and occurrences, which lead us to conclusions, or further questioning, is what Science is all about. It is the inability of people to accept the conclusions of the observations, events, and occurrences, which is the problem.

Although there is a correlation between the time at which a child receives vaccinations, and when most cases of ASD are diagnosed, does not point to vaccines being the cause of ASD. The theory would hold true for all children diagnosed with ASD, if this was also the case. Unfortunately it is not, I wish it were, because that would be a cause that would be easy to fix.

One thing I have noticed in my work with Autistic children, and with my own symptoms, is that keeping to a predominantly natural diet, (as much as practicably possible), and avoiding artificial light as much as possible, helps to mitigate symptoms. Autistic children, (as well as any other children), benefit greatly from being allowed access to the natural environment, and animals, as much as is practical.

I have seen the addition of a dog or cat, into the family of an Autistic child, improve the symptoms and behaviour of the Autistic child, markedly. I'd love to see some studies done on this :)

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (2)