CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First time faster story on MC. 14 days, 24lbs later.

katwoman Views: 903
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 182,246

Re: First time faster story on MC. 14 days, 24lbs later.

Oh my gosh!!! We are very similar.... I had heard about Robin then I went out to get the People mag. then I was like i've got to get more info on this, so I ended up on this web site. I know what you mean about mentally being there, I went out and ATE before this and kept in my mind to enjoy every bite thoroughly because I was going to do this and I was going to stick to it!!! I have broken committments to myself on and off regarding weight for years and this time I won't do it! I made the committment! I am on day 7 and i've lost 13 so far, I made small goals. day 1,10,21, and possibly 35. I am shooting for 30 by 30- I turn 30 on May 24th, I know I will make it!!! Your story was so good to read!!! I also started a journal to turn to when I need support, between that and you I am revived for today!! How long do you plan to go???? What is your goal weight??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)