CureZone   Log On   Join
First time faster story on MC. 14 days, 24lbs later.

drew70 Views: 1,054
Published: 18 years ago

First time faster story on MC. 14 days, 24lbs later.

Okay if you have the time I will go on.
I think my story is like any of us out there. I'mm 33 yrs old and have had a struggle with my weight scince ...Hmmm... I think the first time that I noticed was about 5 yrs old. That is what seperated me from the rest, I was always less than , not as good as, all the rest of the mental crap that gose on in the head of a person growing up. Enough of the self pitty crap.. I promise. I have tried all of the diets across the board. So like most of us I got a hold of the people magazine, with Howard Sterns side kick, Robin Ophela Quivers, and she looked awsom, I had also notice her transformation on the TV show. I ran out got all I needeed to start this thing, in the back of my mind I said if she can do it I can. I had told my friends and family that I was doing a body cleanse and I would be losing some weight,right. I did not want to say I would be starving my self. Day 1-5 I had lost like 10lbs. I was like hell yeah. I had seen in the forum about people struggling with it 1-3. Not me, I really prepard mental and emotionally. I was so stoked, now I did not SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every day I did that about every 3 days, I planned on only 2-5, after 5 days I thiught what the hell 10. granet my friends and family thought I was nuts or on crack either way it was not good they begged me to stop. But I had said to my self that if I ever started felling bad or hungary that I would stop. I lasted through Easter, Lasvegas trip, dinner at mom's, went with friends to sushi,barbecues, the whole gammet. Man I was on a mission. At day 14, I said thats good I was shooting for 16, but htere is always next time, 3 months from now. So I lost 24lbs, I started out at 200lbs I got down to 176, I have not been under 180 scince the 6th grade and i was even shorter then, I'm 5ft 10in. I can not express to you guys and gals, how awsome I fill. Every thing is better..... I use to not be able to sleep good, back pain , mucus spitting, all kinds of crap. This works..any questions DREWLOAN@YAHOO.com.

Would be more than happy to give any support, I could go on for ever, but you guys have some drinking to do. GODBLESS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.816 sec, (2)