CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cesium chloride revisited

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
patientadvocate Views: 6,982
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,818,830

Re: cesium chloride revisited

I have submitted several articles here on Cesium Chloride.

Have sinced advocated for IV cesium as opposed to oral routes.

Every single cancer client I have is taking cesium.

Blood chemistries should be checked prior and during cesium therapies are:
Uric Acid
Lactic Acid
CEA
Potassium Levels.

I do not recommend it as single bullet.

XYZ clinic uses cesium IV with Ozone IV alternating these.

I will look for my Cesium articles and post them to this thread when I get a chance.

The mechanism of action is very specific and this has been proven through very technical laboratory studies and then cross checked through additional testing.

Cesium Carbonate is harder to get ahold of but is easier on the stomach. Must be taken with food, and adding ACV helps with stomach tolerance issue.

Never chug cesium but sip it.

Can be taken as retention enema using DMSO to facilitate absorbtion.

Checking saliva ph can tell you if your dosage is adequate.

Too little cesium can actually speed up cell division.

Less effective on adenocarcinomas that occurr below the waiste.

Multiple Myeloma is a virus so ascorbates are recommended and should be also taken with food.

Taking electron donors with cesium is recommended to help it absorb. Iodine is cheap.

I have one client that has been on cesium continuously for 90 days. His potassium is holding. His lactic acid has fallen to below normal, his CEA soon followed more slowly, spiking in uric acid was seen last month.

He had increase in pain and was given anti uric acid medicine also used in Gout which has helped the pain in his belly.

I recommended at this time that if he ever was going to try traditional medicine that now his cancer was especially operating a very low metabolic level and was vulnerable.

He went to Valley Cancer Clinic in Sacramento and received two weeks hyperthermia and proton beam, (very specific) radiation.

In the following month he had gained 8 pounds, his anemia which he struggled with has resolved, his tumor is down to thirty percent of its original mass.

He has a surgical oncologist at Case University Cancer Center in case the cancer dies off too rapidly.

His radiation oncologist has stated for the record that his response is 50 % greater than most patients. Which is what I predicted would occurr.

Anybody who tries to discourage cesium trial to a cancer patient is doing a huge disservice to a person with dangerous disease.

Cesium should also be taken with other mineral salts containing zinc, calcium, potassium, manganese, silver as well.

Pasty stools are ok but liquid stools are not. Must hold cesium for 24 hours if you get liquid stools.

One clients husband took 12 grams in a day just to prove it wont hurt his wife. He was in the bathroom quite a bit.

Do not take cesium at same time as chlorophyll.

Immune stimulants are recommended as this only makes sense.

Pain at the tumor site is sign of lysis.

Great uric acid medication was politically taken off market by FDA after it was initially approved, Uricase.

I hope it comes back on the market because it helps with pain and actually converts uric acid to lantoin and hydrogen peroxide which offers additional anti cancer properties.

I have one multiple myeloma client who is taking 9,000 mg of ascorbates with her cesium protocol.

Discontinue cesium if you experience tacicardia or irregular heart beat.

Bret Peirce
American Cancer Advocates .com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (2)