CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "experts" are wrong...all the time...

spudlydoo Views: 1,526
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,249

Re: "experts" are wrong...all the time...

I disagree, we are talking about minimum wage earners, not skilled workers. Minimum wage earners are predominantly in unskilled jobs that require little or no training, so there would be little loss in productivity.

Increasing the working hours of those that are underemployed is also a good thing, if they are the experienced workers. Those experienced workers would also be paid more, for doing more work, which then flows back into the community. Either way it is a win/win situation, both for the local economy, and the lowest paid workers.

I don't live in the US so don't know what your conditions are like, on the ground, so to speak. What I do know is that giving a rise to the lowest paid workers will not send a small businesses, or a country broke, but,giving tax cuts to the wealthiest, and handouts to big corporations, will.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)