CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: doc10 to spud...

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

High PPM Silver Facts
Colloidal Silver Atoms vs Nanoparticles why atomic particles are...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
spudlydoo Views: 2,582
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,822,201

Re: doc10 to spud...

Thanks for the article Doc10 it was interesting. It still does not change my view, because for all your personal stories, I have just as many that I read, and from people I know personally, that contradict the opinion that Autism is caused by vaccines.

I have also spent a lot of time working with Autistic children, and the parents of Autistic children, both in therapeutic work, and in research.

I don't form my opinions from thin air either, and have not seen any studies that can conclusively prove that Autism is caused by vaccines, (or anything else), this, and my own personal research, is what I base my opinion on.

That being said, as a scientist, I am always open to new information, that is credible, and if there was information, and research, that could prove causation with vaccines and Autism, then I would accept this. My views are not as "dug in" as you seem to assume, and I do not use scientific studies as my only source of information. However, scientific method is the most reliable form of research that we currently have, and the most credible, so I will not be giving information collected in other ways more weight than I give scientific method.

What I have seen on this forum, and on the myriad anti-vaccination websites, is not credible information, but propaganda, scare tactics, false representation of studies and news articles. If information is credible and verifiable, it will not need that twisting and spinning that goes on here, to prove a point, or causation.

Although there appears to be a correlation between vaccines and Autism, correlation is not causation.

On a personal note, I have Asperger's syndrome, which falls within the Autism spectrum, I was diagnosed two years before I had received any vaccines at all. Neither of my parents received vaccines until after myself and my brother were born. So in my case vaccines did not cause, or bear any correlation to Autism. (this is not evidence to anyone but myself and my family, as this is not verifiable over the internet without revealing my personal details).

I welcome all research and studies done on the cause, or causes of Autism, and I suspect the causes will be as varied as the Autism spectrum itself.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.640 sec, (2)