CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do we make doctors noe about tmau seriously

miracleinstore Views: 1,091
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,283

Re: How do we make doctors noe about tmau seriously

Jaxís comment above is so true and well said. Itís something Iíve been feeling and havenít really voiced, but instead I just use it to help me keep my head up.

I live in the Washington, D.C. area where everyone is so into themselves, itís quite incredible. What Jax said is really magnified here. I get the sense that people in general are very insecure these days (for a wide variety of reasons) and will jump on anything they can to make themselves feel superior and with a problem such as this itís such an easy, easy target to use against you. Keep doing the best you can, thatís what really matters at the end of the day.

Yes, sometimes the comments and reactions I receive really hurt but fundamentally I donít think anyone is better than me nor do I think Iím better than anyone else. We were all created human beings Ė and thereís inherent value in that. Donít give consent to anyone to take that from you.

If anyone is in the D.C./Maryland/Virginia area and would like to connect, please donít hesitate to reach out for encouragement, powwow, feedback!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.360 sec, (1)