CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: link to informative reading???

kooch Views: 1,140
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,821,724

Re: link to informative reading???

Keri
WOW! you DID just write a novel, but i love reading. it' amazing to hear about how many people just don't believe in the effect that this stuff can have on a person and their health. it is y exact experience too - but when you mention it to people who don't know about it they look like they are staring at a ghost...an absent look blankets their face for just a moment. my xgf and my x wife just don't get it at all. my x wife kept saying "phantom mold" to me like i was paranoid and ironically my xgf is fascinated with fungus. she can't stop reading about mycelium and how beneficial it is for consuming toxic chemicals and radioactive material, how it's the earth's first and all natural intelligent internet... but she doesn't get that something like this can make you feel INSANE, depressed, and then actually kill you if you wait too long to deal with it. lying in bed knowing that something is taking you down is SO hard. i was dumb enough to think that the "strict laws" here in CA would make our landlord DO something about it in good time, and naive enough to think that the xgf would help me convince him to take steps to remedy the situation. but she lived there for 9 years and was more a buffer for him than an advocate of my health. i couldn't understand how someone who loves me as much as i love her would just keep rolling her eyes at me every time i brought mold up. i was wrong. she would literally embarrass me in front of friends about it: pride. she paid rent the 2 months she was displaced during remediation and STILL isn't back in yet... talk about toxic relationships!!! that place needs to undergo MCH more restructuring than it has - a LOT!

thank you SO much for sharing your story. it sounds like i have it easy compared to what you had/have going on. i think that what i am faced with at present is parasites (yay worms), a leaky gut, and that i know is a time consuming prospect to consider reordering and nurturing back to health. i am not absorbing anything - all soft and all green but i have no phlegm to speak of so far as stools go thanks to a strict diet and a slew of antioxidants and probiotics ( this feels weird sharing it with a specific individual who i don't know - like you want to hear this??? ) - knowing that someone has come through it is a great help, like progress! you give me hope!!! can't thank you enough... i kept checking for your response :) BLESS YOU!!!

the crazy thing is - i feel like this is God intervening in my life too, just like you, but i am not specific to any one religion. Mom is Buddhist my Dad atheist - believes more in tequila and Antibiotics than anything else on the planet or off of it. i'm betting that changes before he is gone ;) - but i really feel like this is a course correct moment in my life, it it's about completely trusting my own gut instinct unflinchingly. i'll NEVER doubt myself again in any situation for anyone! my x doubting me made me think of her as an enemy - sad!

i will toss things but if i can save my books i will. i hear that its possible to have some things cleaned. my library represents my entire self formed education after CalArts (where really they only teach kids about sex drugs and art culture). my books represent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of search time - the clothes (as a man) i can leave. shirts khakis jeans easy peasy! i love target and the Gap!

i feel like a phoenix but my sinus still aches a bit... so does my gut and i'm stiff a little - but i'm really only into my first week and a half of VERY strict dieting - once i trash my clothing and move (this coming week - AGAIN) i bet i feel better and better. at that point i will eliminate the cross contamination window altogether.

thanks ever so much again for sharing your story and offering information and hope - i will grab that limu and the book this week when i am at my new (but still temp) address.

peace
Miles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)