CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: link to informative reading???
 
KeriBaker Views: 1,205
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,821,319

Re: link to informative reading???


You're welcome Miles!

I am not fixed by any means but I am getting there slowly. I have finally come to accpet that it will take a very long time for my body to heal.

Do you know how long you were exposed to mold and what types of mold you were exposed to? You are not still in the environment are you?

I was living in an apartment for 2 and a half years but my symptoms only started the last 9 months of living there. After running from doctor to doctor I finally realized what I was dealing with. We had a mold inspector come out and he found high levels of stachybotrys and aspergillus - No good! We had to toss most of our stuff. Some stuff I couldn't bear to through away and we put it in plastic bins that we keep in the attic of our new place.

My husband was only slighly affected and one of my dogs got thyroid cancer - my vet suspects the mold to be the reason for this. It's so horrible.

I have been getting lots and lots of sunshine lately and that has helped a lot as well. The inital sweating causes a reaction but a couple days afterward I feel a lot better. Gotta get those toxins out anyway you can!

Keri
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

8.625 sec, (1)