CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxic relationships

thelaughingdogs Views: 965
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,884

Re: Toxic relationships

I think I had a lot of pain from my past. I did lots of work with myself, coaches, and postive manfestation by reading working with my outlook on life, self love, and coaches. I worked in the positve thinking industry so I ate slept and breathed the postive mindset stuff for several years. It really changed me and my life. My life became more of what I wanted. I have not had anger issues as of recent. Okay maybe deeply buried anger, I think that resolved more the last 6 weeks with the healing codes. Years ago I used to be so moody and realized it was mostly hormones. So it can be both unresolved feeling and hormones out of control because of AF.

3 months after I finally figured out AF was my problem and not just my thyroid my best friend developed it because of stress of a relationship. She had major anger going on. I have seen other people here say the same thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)