CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cesium chloride revisited

Jfbrown Views: 7,019
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,818,830

Re: cesium chloride revisited

I have had two dark spots on my tongue that I thought were alma gum tattoos coming out from extensive oral surgery. 2 years ago I had my jaw rebuilt after losing extensive bone from having root canal infection removed 15 years ago. Having the root canals removed did wonders for Arthritis and over all health but the bone was removed including the maxillary sinus floor. The reconstructive surgery involved taking part of my hip and grafting it to rebuild the jaw. I was on iv and oral Antibiotics for 1 month and my health has never been back to where it was before doing the reconstruction. I was visiting my daughter an 2 weeks ago and she looked at the spots on my tongue and said they needed biopsies She's an MD in family practice. I set an appointment with an ENT but started taking cesium immediately. I had experience with cesium 5 years ago and I had had quite a reaction with it then. After using it orally and putting it into my skin with DMSO for two weeks, I had weeping burn like eruptions appear on each elbow and two eruptions appear just below the ribs over my liver. I took cesium chloride for 2 months till I developed heart arrithmias. I quit taking it and even though I broke my leg and worried how it would heal with the buildup of cesium. My leg healed and I was stronger and healthier which only started degrading after the jaw surgery and especially the Antibiotics .
On my second adventure with cesium, after 5 days the tongue began to hurt and swell. The two black areas formed defined lumps that were very sore and they both formed white canker like skin on top of them. After 2 days the swelling went down but there is still the feeling as though I bit my tongue. It is still inflamed but not painful. I saw the ENT and told him what I had done. He felt the tongue and when I told him I didn't want to do a biopsy. He said he didn't think it was cancer but we would watch it. I asked him what he thought the swelling was after 5 days of cesium and the hard bean sized lump that formed and then softened. He told me I had possibly changed osmolarity on plugged salvary ducts and the dark spots were possibly vericosities. I plan on using cesium long term and am monitoring with blood work for potassium. I hope I never really know if this is cancer, but I have my suspicion. I wonder if I didn't have cancer 5 years ago and reversed it with the cesium. It has now been 10 days on cesium 3 grams per day. I also would suggest that anyone doing cesium should go to Essense-of-life and talk to Larry as to how to proceed. He has helped hundreds if not thousands on taking cesium for cancer.
Jared Brown LSIEXEC@aol.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (2)