CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: xenoestrogens

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
texgal Views: 48,663
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,529

Re: xenoestrogens

Very informative - thanks. Regarding DIM - I have a healthy respect for cruciferous veggies. For about a year before I began having "problems" I had been eating raw broccoli and raw cauliflower and cabbage almost every day, thinking I was helping myself. Instead I think it was contributing to my Iodine deficiency. Although had been taking kelp daily for years, I think the all the raw veggies from the cabbage family pushed me over the edge (also some medications I took containing bromides).

Anyhoo, when I first learned that the cruciferous family is goitrogenic, I was somewhat panic stricken. I am still somewhat leery of those veggies, and seldom eat them raw. I do eat them cooked from time to time, though not with the same frequency as before. (I used to have them, as I said, daily and raw.)

I also take MSM - which I am thinking provides some of the benefits without the goitrogenic properties. Hope I'm right about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)