Decided to not go with chemo, because I have not found very positive results. So trying a different herbal approach.
It seems her right nasal passage is closing off, and having a problem with drainage, and buildup of mucus. Hot compresses and baths help, but the swelling is substantial. Put her on Proxicam, to see if that may help alleviate the swelling.
The color of the mass on the roof of her mouth has changed from pink to a yellowish color in places. I'm not sure if I want to believe that progress is being made, and I am convincing mayself the swelling is the result of aptosis. ??? I took her off everything she was on when the swelling occured two day's ago. But, I'm putting her back on, because maybe this is a good thing....just need to get that swelling down.