CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PMS cramps while fasting...what to do ?

pflyinghi Views: 1,930
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 98,156

Re: PMS cramps while fasting...what to do ?

If you go back a few days you'll see one of my posts--I was in the same position you are. I have always had hideous cramps (even while on the pill) and I was worried cuz I usually had to take 3-4 Advil at a time during my period.

Well, I was expecting the worst cuz I went off the pill last month. I cramped a little but I had the best period I've had in I don't know when. I can only assume it was better BECAUSE of the cleanse. I was already on day 9, though. The upshot is I didn't need to take ANY Advil.

Hopefully, this will be your experience. However, I think if you wind up having to take the Advil, it might set you back a bit but if it helps you get thru it and you can continue with the fast, that's the most important part. (We all have to make "adjustments" here and there, you'll see if you read the forum for any length of time.) The long run is the thing with this fast.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)