CureZone   Log On   Join
testimony from church!!!

fecalodor Views: 11,752
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,817,339

testimony from church!!!

ha, geez... how come some people never see the good in anything? they only wonna criticize, criticize. yes if we lookin for negative in anything, we can always find it. i'ld just advise that we need to keep our focus on the solution and stop the attacks.
For someone that doesn't get it and wants to attack, my point with this thread is that there's a pattern with bad bacteria/fungi and the anal fecal odor.
The proliferation of bad bacteria/fungi may be either through insertion of "objects" into the anus or Antibiotics -use.
I was in church again and my pastor was like there's someone in church whom there's bubbles in the person's stomach. And the holy spirit touched me where I was. And I could feel the force TOUCH me and I started to run. Then I ran into the wall. I'm still recovering from that pain.
There's the clue people - we are producing a lot of gas, and when there's lots of gas in the stomach it may have a lot to do with bad bacteria.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)