CureZone   Log On   Join
My experience

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hanna Views: 4,391
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,736

My experience

I met with Andreas and he told me as long as I took prescription or over the counter drugs I probably needed to keep flushing. After 10 months of stopping the drugs I got clean for the 3 times. This lasted for awhile but now at my last flush (47)I had green stones again. I feel this is because, though my lifestyle has improved according to his suggestions, I am not Andreas and do not live a completely clean life. I still will drink wine and have some SAD food though not daily.
With all this I am symptom free from gallbladder pain, allergies, muscle aches and brain fog. And after 15 years on anti-depressants and for 40 years on dexedrine (amphitimine)for energy I can do without all the prescription drugs.
A year ago I decided that I needed a personal trainer so I will excercise 2x a week.
That was a big decision because I feel I should be diciplined enough to work out on my own, but now I am 70 it is important to me to be still active. Though daily I use the chi-machine and do the sun salute (Ayurveda) in the morning.
I also just read http://owen.curezone.com he is in excellent health. I am not into supplements but I did add a brazil nut a day for the selenium, enzymes when I eat the wrong food and green max powder for general health and improving the pH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)