CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 26th liver flush

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Telman Views: 6,264
Published: 14 years ago

Telman's 26th liver flush

666 is supposedly the devils number and on the 6 day of the 6 month 2006 I carried out my 26th flush. I used the standard Hulda Clark method except that I used 9 fluid ounces of olive oil and 9 fluid ounces of lemon juice for the potion. I fortified it with about a tablespoon of juice from freshly grated and pressed ginger root and 1 heaped teaspoon of ground turmeric. No problems to report; I slept well didn't get dehydrated and drank the 3rd and for me last cup of Epsom Salts when I awake at 6.30 am.

I must assume now that I give up stones reluctantly just a few green gems at a time and this time I had the surprise of a couple of large ones. One the "Devil Stone" was just over 3cm by 2 cm and I checked to make sure the largest one was a proper stone by cutting it in half, and it was. I think the yellow colouration on the outside of the stones is caused by the turmeric powder.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/26th_Flush.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/26th_cut.jpg

I suppose I must keep going until they are all out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)