CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breathing MMS fumes
mmshelper Views: 6,677
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,805,656

Re: Breathing MMS fumes

The dosage for inhalation is 2-3 drops, not 5 or 6.
You said it did not work for you and I'm wondering if you mixed it correctly?
When I did it, it worked within a few minutes.
Humble's directions are to put 2 drops in a clean, dry, ("shallow" is my addition) glass or cup. I actually use a small soy dish and it works well.
DO NOT add water.
Then I inhale the fumes, as you said, GENTLY and SHALLOW (so as not to take it into the lungs) up into the sinuses. Within a few inhalations, my sinuses are clear.
If you added water to it, that may be why it did not work for you.
If I had a chronic sinus condition, and not just a seasonal or situational allergy type of thing, I'd also do the Protocol 1000.
Hope that helps and all the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.531 sec, (1)