CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agape Love is between you and other people.

Views: 2,038
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,816,012

Re: Agape Love is between you and other people.

[[[136232,.....(I never said that my relationship with my dad was "agape", did I?, it was NOT "agape").

Been There.... I did NOT say you did. I merely pointed out to you that the relationship between your father and you was not "agape" (as in other people) but a "BOND" between a father and his son, which is stronger.

[[[I realize your sincerity, but you are not truly a "SELF" that can relate to and identify with "I am who I am" until you drop/forsake all that you have been taught and fully accept God's truth that I am saying.]]]

I certainly will not drop anything, I am who I am whether you like it or not, and I am SELF which simply relates to me and me alone.

[[[The true name of The Father of creation is "I am who I am" and His wish/will is that He always be known by that name (did your good ministers teach you this?, no, they are the modern day "moneychangers" and have forsaken "truth").]]]

Been There.... I have told you that I'm not a christian or belong to any religious persuasion so I do not have ministers teaching me, and I don't in my capacity want them. There's is too much misinterpretation going around now and I want no part of it, I have my own beliefs.

My relationship with God, as I have already told you, is a "Spiritual Bond" nothing else so please don't waste your time and mine quoting what other people has said, talking in "TANDEM" as you call it.

I am not "puffed up" Been There... I'm simply am who I am. It is your "tunnel vision" that comes to the fore here.

As I said before we must agree to disagree for we both have different ways of "seeing" God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)