CureZone   Log On   Join
My back to back flushes (a week apart)

Views: 1,572
Published: 15 years ago

My back to back flushes (a week apart)

I decided to wait only a week between flushes this time around. I guess they would be approx. my 11th and 12th flush. I got a lot of big stones out on my 11th flush and they looked to be old ones so I was happy about that. I figured i was nearing the end. I was feeling fine so i decided to wait only a week for my next flush. This flush produced lots of small bright green stones which confused me. Doesn't bright green mean new? Has anyone else had this? Anyway i'm 26 years old and only 130 pounds but my body just seems to keep producing stones even though my diet has been pretty good for the past year and a half. My goal is to get rid of my Acne and the other benifits that come with liver flushing. Just when it looks like my face is about to clear up I break out again. Its seems like a endless cycle. Just about all of my flushes have been successful. Anyone else in a similar situation? Any suggestions would be great on how to minimize Acne between flushes. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)