CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agape Love is ONLY between God and the individual, it is not between you and other people.

been there done that Views: 2,072
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,787

Re: Agape Love is ONLY between God and the individual, it is not between you and other people.

136232,.....(I never said that my relationship with my dad was "agape", did I?, it was NOT "agape"). I was illustrating a PRINCIPLE (and God wants/wills us to know "PRINCIPLES", Hebrews 5:14, that's how we "DISTINGUISH" as a dichotomy between right and wrong...with NO middle ground, James 1:17). I realize your sincerity, but you are not truly a "SELF" that can relate to and identify with "I am who I am" until you drop/forsake all that you have been taught and fully accept God's truth that I am saying.

The true name of The Father of creation is "I am who I am" and His wish/will is that He always be known by that name (did your good ministers teach you this?, no, they are the modern day "moneychangers" and have forsaken "truth").

The following verse is a copy and paste from blueletterbible.com (any reference to the FATHER'S name is always printed in ALL capital, David's "lord" was the Son ("The LORD said to my lord"/Jesus).

Exodus 3:14 and 15
"God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said".....this is my name for ever, and thus I am to be remembered throughout all generations".

Your posts are "TANDEM posts" (you will always AVOID TRUTH all of your life by writing TANDEM posts.....unless you break the habit).

"TANDEM posts" contain text and ideas from OTHER PEOPLE also, not simply YOUR OWN text and ideas. A "STAND ALONE" post contains ONLY the text and ideas of the author (the post STANDS ALONE on what THE AUTHOR thinks/believes/knows.

TANDEM posts are used to simply ARGUE/COMPLAIN as a NAYSAYER, not argue/debate in order to explore/seek truth.

TANDEM posts are also used because the author of them has nothing original of their own to say (STAND ALONE posts "STAND" all by themselves on what their author writes.

You will never even BEGIN to understand what a true "SELF" is until you break the habit of writing Tandem posts(your choice).

(I don't know of any stereotyping, neither do I care, I'm arrogant, if a person has been taught by God, they better be ARROGANT).

More than once, Jesus pronounced a harsh judgement on the towns that He had visited (because they rejected the truth that had been put right in their face and preferred to instead argue the truth with their ministers and books)....what will He do to those who reject what they could have simply unerstood and accepted. Throw away your books and your worldly knowledge.

The Lord is shaking His church ("the heaven")

"in order that what cannot be shaken may remain"....(will you remain?).

Don't be so quick to object to what is being said (if you have a real "OBJECTION", voice it, but pointless "ARGUING" is counterproductive).

Yes, be a "self", stand alone, be arrogant/confident....and let there be NO "self abasement" (a puffed up/prideful rigor/hardship of devotion will "DISQUALIFY" you)....

...A true aetheist might be a very good "self" (they sometimes/often claim to be a "captain of themselves"). They also tend to be righteous (even though some are unsure about the concept/existence of "righteousness"),....they are a law to their conscience. Aetheists are similar to the Athenians that admired the qualities of the noble/divine lifestyle and undestood that we are His children....

Acts 17:28
"'For we are indeed his offspring' ".

Titus 1:8
"but hospitable, a lover of goodness, master of himself, upright, holy, and self-controlled".

Romans 2:14....(law to their conscience)
"they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law".

Their behavior seems very similar to "light"...

Ephesians 5:9
"for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true" (if only they could be convinced that God is not as the christians say).

Whoever said that a person has to be a religious snob and bigot in order to be Godly?

Colossians 2:18
"Let no one disqualify you, insisting on self-abasement and worship of angels, taking his stand on visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind".

Colossians 2:23
"These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting rigor of devotion and self-abasement and severity to the body, but they are of no value in checking the indulgence of the flesh".....
.......(the "flesh" is our mortal WEAKNESS, it is not a "DIABOLICAL EVIL"). "Human nature" is not "EVIL", it is simply the "WEAKNESS" of having a mortal nature.

I had earlier written a post in response to your previous post, but the CZ server somehow timed-out (or something).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.668 sec, (3)