CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They have to accomplish their 90% depopulation somehow.

Views: 1,982
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,360

Re: They have to accomplish their 90% depopulation somehow.

[[[I never said to my mother "Mom, because I live in another state, I'm going to send you a video of me being good to other people and loving THEM so that you can always play that video in order to remember how much I love YOU".]]]

[[[Common sense will tell you that you cannot prove/show your love to someone by being good to OTHER PEOPLE. Does a boyfriend show his girlfriend how much he loves her by being good to someone else?]]]

I don't believe I said anything of that nature at all, you are putting words into my mouth and then you go on to sermonize me and tell me "yours is the way".

[[[...well, I WAS going to quote scripture about showing partiality, but by not doing so I am showing you why I usually DO quote scripture (because people need to know what God is really saying to us.....INSTEAD OF all the rhetoric THAT IS TAUGHT to us....you'll learn...IF YOU CARE to, okay, I'll give you a hint, it's in the book of James).]]]

So,well done, I'll take note.

I have not and never will tell you how you must view God for that is personal to you and you alone.

[[[As far as I could understand from your post, you are a Christian because you acknowledge Jesus as the savior (but do you truly "TRUST FAITH" Him?...and do you "YEARN love" Him?]]]

I am not a "christian" as you suspect, labels are not necessary for me to "TRUST FAITH" Him?...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)