CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sublingual Administration of MMS to treat Candida

Jerome99 Views: 3,691
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,086

Re: Sublingual Administration of MMS to treat Candida

Hi LBP,

The reason I tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was because of a chronic infection I had (may still have?) down in my groin/testicle/prostate area. Over the course of a year the infection went from strange to annoying to downright painful. Although I was able to beat it down a lot with Colloidal Silver , Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was ultimately what brought it under control. Then, a week into taking the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I saw parasites come out with my bowel movements. Needless to say, I was shocked but relieved at the same time.

I had been battling candida for a few months before trying MMS, but I don't think that I would have ever made any real progress had I not used MMS to rid myself of the chronic infection and parasites. If your immune system is bogged down by infections and/or parasites like mine was, I don't see any way it can ever overcome candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)