CureZone   Log On   Join
depression

jboy7185 Views: 6,051
Published: 8 years ago

depression

I need help, something to alleviate this depression/brain fog. It's really bad. I'm withdrawing off benzos. All I eat really is brown rice w/coconut oil/cayenne/turmeric. and I juice about quart 1/2 a day with 5 tbspn superfood. 2-4 IF1 per day.

It's back n forth, something is really f***ing with my mind, i'm suicidal everyday, dark depression. I'm soooooooo HUNGRY. Just saw a kinesioligist he said I have at least 3 diff types of parasites/protzoa. plus the candida. and the parasites are messing with my GABA receptors on top of withdrawing. It's killin me, i can't live like this.

He gave me some anti parasite meds, and morinda citrifolia pills?

also gave me gabatone:
vit b6(pyridoxal 6 phosphate)
magnesium(mag succinate)
zinc(zinc glycinate)
manganese(manganese succinate)
L-taurine
valerian root extract 100mg
passion flower extract 100mg
L-theanine
lithium (lithium orotate)
Other ingredients: vegeterian capsule (HPMC, bamboo extract, veg cullolose, l-leucine, tricalcium phosphate.

This is supposed to help my body naturally produce gaba.

any ideas on where to go from here?

I'm pretty strict with diet, but the Depression makes me slip an have some canned lentil soup, or sometimes some chicken salad. I never slip too bad.

I'm down to 19mg of valium. making 1mg cuts every week. having at least 2 bowel movements a day.

help please.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)