CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coincidence, hoax, governments coverup to prevent months of panic?....silly me!EDITED

Atomic Silver vs Morgellons
High PPM Colloidal Silver the answer to the anguish, Only ...

More
ChaztheMeatHead Views: 1,937
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,409

Re: Coincidence, hoax, governments coverup to prevent months of panic?....silly me!EDITED

So you're not Christian any more? I remember us debating in the Christian debate forum. :-) So you're not even a unconventional Christian any more like me? By the way I'm 56 too. 57 in Sept.

I'm not sure who Camping is. The guy who said the rapture is coming, which I don't believe in? I'm not sure what he based his theory on, but I'm like you. He must be a wack job. (as if I'm not)

That was interesting about "the way" that you mentioned. You were always good at popping up with all these scriptures. And I agree that the Jews ALWAYS wanted to stick to their Mosaic laws. But I would have to say Paul was Christian, since he believed in Jesus. Just my opinion.

I didn't know New Zealander's thought there would be an earthquake. But so did the people in Italy. It's weird that they would list an earthquake and then take it away. But that wouldn't be the first time that happened either. Seems to be weird stuff going on with seismic monitoring lately in my opinion.

As for the end times stuff, I don't believe in the conventional theory from the Bible. I think a lot of Christians are going to be surprised by what happens, not that I know or anything. But the current world we live in is going to really change. I know that for sure. What it is, who knows.

Even the hostory channel had a show on about surviving and alien attack tonight. It was telling all kinds of things about how to survive it and how to bring down advanced technologies with primitive weapons. I found it pretty wird that they would go that extent. Like I was saying in that oher post. They could be preparing us for something that they have no control over. There seems to be a lot of that lately too. Who knows. I just prepare for as many posibilities as possible and stay open for it all.

Sorry if I missed a point you were trying to make. But I just try to keep it simple and open.

Take Care BTDT! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)