CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should Have Known We Would Still Be Here...

spudlydoo Views: 2,456
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,487

Re: Should Have Known We Would Still Be Here...

Its sad that you feel you need to be so rude in your reply, but it appears you missed the point of my post.

I have read the bible, a number of times actually, so don't need to guess, to see what christian unity, or disunity as many christians display, is. Your assumption is wrong, and your advice, (however rudely put), is unnecessary.

I pointed out the division within a division, that you provided an excellent example of, it has no bearing on which way your or my brain is turned, or what we agree or disagree on.

As I said, divisiveness and corruption, from within, will lead to the fall of the American empire, it doesn't matter what form that divisiveness and corruption take. It may be political, social, or religious, and you simply provided an example of one form of division.

There is no unity on CZ, and this is just a wider reflection of society. Its also a reflection on christians, (of your stripe anyway), that you feel you have to be so rude and defensive.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)