CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Many problems, not sure which direction to go...please help.

hayley3 Views: 2,224
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,813,185

Re: Many problems, not sure which direction to go...please help.

Wow, I've got the cheesy stuff on my head and the hair falling out although it has now stopped. I'm a girl..

I was told the hair loss was from being hyperthyroid by the medical establishment. But the cheesy stuff is an inflammatory condition soooooo who knows.

I was low on vitamin D too, which can cause hair loss, even though I was taking a vitamin supplement so I'm guessing that the leaky gut is causing vitamin deficiencies.

I went on a raw detox diet , found out I have a few food allergies consistent with leaky gut diagnosis. Tuna fish was giving me a constant low grade headache..I looooove tuna so had to give it up but I feel so much better. Now I'm not sure if it was the tuna or soy that's in the tuna!

Your stomach is the key in this..heal the stomach..I've been researching illness since 1997 and I've done it all. Heal your stomach first is my new mantra.

I don't know all the answers or I wouldn't be here, but it's taken me a long time to get this sick, so it's not gonna go away immediately.

I'm reading the Beauty Detox diet...(starting to feel like an advertisement for her book but I'm not). It's such a simple plan...not like a normal raw food diet, which includes so many nuts and ingredients, so is something I can follow. She says to improve your digestion with lemons and salads and not eat very much. It helped me find my tuna allergy..and I found out my multivitamins also had soy and were also contributing to my headaches. Just not eating the foods I was allergic to, I feel better already, but I have a long way to go. You are young so it should go faster for you.

Cheryl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.063 sec, (1)