CureZone   Log On   Join
a few comments on the survey questions

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
doshagirl Views: 1,619
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,286

a few comments on the survey questions

Greetings Webmaster,

After taking the Liver Flush survey, I noticed some "missing pieces" in the questions where I could not give a proper answer.

Diet - there was no option for a lacto vegetarian. We eat plant foods and dairy, but no eggs. I selected Ayurvedic diet in the survey as that is what we follow primarily. Ayurveda does allow meat eating, but encourages a lacto vegetarian diet.
There was no ability to clarify on the survey. Eggs are thought to be a trigger for gallstone formation. It would be interesting to know if there are more liver/gall stones among vegetarians who eat eggs, versus those that do not.

Vaccines - there was no option to select the smallpox vaccine. This has been discontinued, but many of us are of an age when the smallpox vaccine was given close to birth. Also, some of us had measles, mumps, chicken pox and rubella as children. There is no need to be vaccinated for these if you had them. I did not see a selection under the vaccine question to indicate that I had already had the disease and therefore did not receive the vaccines. These are Pitta type diseases. liver stones are affecting one of the primary seats of Pitta, in the liver. I would be curious if people who had measeles mumps etc tend to have more stones or a tendency towards gallstones/ liver stones .

Religion - there are many selections for the various sects/denominations for the judeo-christian-islamic faiths, but Hinduism is lumped together as though it were a homogenous religion. Nothing could be further from reality. A Saivite Hindu will have a different worhship style/spiritual practice/culture/diet from a Vaishnav Hindu, or a Sakta Hindu or a Smarta Hindu. Area of family origin also affects this, eg, if one is East Indian Hindu, non-East Indian Hindu (yes, the Sanatana Dharma left India thousands of years ago and there are millions on non-East Indian Hindus on the planet) or mixed Indian.

Just a few suggestions for the next edition of the survey.
Thank you for offering this survey and the results.

DoshaGirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)