CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need your help!

caulaincourt Views: 1,562
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,286

Re: I need your help!

I think some of the suggestions must have been implemented by the time I took the survey. I found it quite helpful so see that many others answered as I did on certain questions which gave me some reassurance.

One point on the wording. I have had some negative side effects as the result of the flush which were only temporary. For example I routinely have allergy attacks and bad skin immedimately following the flush but they go away in a day or two and the condition as a whole improves.

I was also a bit thrown by the size and volume of stones. I don't collect them but I do look and approximate the size, volume, etc.

All in all I applaud your initiative (and time spent which I'm sure must be substantial). I think a survey can be quite valuable especially to those who want to know what to expect, as long as we realize that it is not scientific evidence and that is has a high degree of human error.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)