CureZone   Log On   Join
am i detoxing

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
doubleM Views: 10,661
Published: 10 years ago

am i detoxing

ive been on Iodine for 2 weeks. im not really getting the type of detox symptoms people describe. here is what i have so far: high heart rate in the 90s, smelly stools, weird feelings, increased energy, fatigue, disturbing dreams, pain in arms, light yellow/pale green looking urine.
ive had no Acne breakouts, no Body Odor , nothing out of the ordinary. sometimes the Iodine gives me energy and then sometimes i feel like laying down and going to sleep.

i started out with 25mg per day and have been upping the dose gradually. im up to 75mg now. i figured it might take more for me since im a big guy. im using the 2% lugols. i actually went up to 100mg one day and it made me sleep.

the thing is i cant really tell if there is a detox thing going on here or not. the worst thing thats happened so far has been my stools. they are now in small pieces and smell horrible. they have also turned to a light brown, a very rich looking brown color. im not trying to be gross, but its the worst ive ever smelled. so if i am detoxing can bromides come out in poo?
also how does flouride come out? does it manifest itself thru urine color?
i also get very disturbing dreams and arm pain. last night my left arm hurt like hell. also experienced swelling of my hands.
ive done alot of reading here but couldnt find much about all this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)