CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone try the LIME/YOLK/OIL flush that was posted here ?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Mrs. Views: 1,590
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,295

Re: anyone try the LIME/YOLK/OIL flush that was posted here ?

Well, I'm working on it. I've done 4 days of the morning drink...3 limes,2 organic eggs,1 tablespoon of olive oil (yesterday was flax oil). Tried to have everything at room temp. mostly. I waited one hour before eating something after drink (would eat fruit or a fruit/protien shake). I went through all of Tsesti notes again and noticed she(?) suggested waiting 3 hours to eat after the drink! So I will do that next time. I will be gone for the next few days and will start again on Tuesday or Wednesday.
So how was it for me? The taste is not bad at all, just a strong lime flavor. I felt very tired and lazy for most of the day. Felt even more icky and tired on the third day. But had most of my energy back on the fourth day and felt pretty good.
I did a water enema on the first two days and have used flax fiber blend in my shakes with goat yogurt. Drank lots of water. I even added an egg once to my shake. Ate mostly normal for me...fruit, veggies, some meat, protien/fruit shakes, flax/oat granola cereal, rice or almond milk and almonds, pumpkin seeds, and dried fruit.
I have never been brave enough yet to do the traditional liver flush. I tend to focus in on the alternative methods of flushes. I think these other ways just take longer to get stones out, but if one is not hurting and hopes to get long term health, I suppose it is okay to take the extra time. I'm not sure on this, that is why I don't want to rule out doing the traditional flush, I'm just nervous about creating more grief on my body then may be neccesary.
Hope my info. helps a little. I will let you know how it is going when I've done another week or so of it. I plan to do it for at least that long and then I will maybe cut back on the every day drink to every other day or so.
I still have other procedures to apply (continue on the pineapple program, diet cleanse procedures, Nano-Gold Coin Grass, coffee enemas, Dr. Fosters herbs-too expensive so haven't bought it yet but sounds good) So many things to pick from and probably all effective and helpful towards a good healthy digestive system. Just cutting out Sugar and most processed foods has made a difference, adding fiber (as in almonds) has made the most difference in me.
Mrs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)