CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need your help!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Telman Views: 1,722
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,286

Re: I need your help!

I don't agree with surveys because however carefully they are worded they give misleading results based on norms and averages.

I think it is important to ascertain why people want to undertake and liver/gallbladder cleansing procedure in the first. This greatly influences the type of preparation, recipe, side effects, after-effects, duration and maintenance of the procedure. Some of the categories of why people flush are as follows:

1. As a tonic for good health and vitality or as part of a general healthy regime.
2. To relieving a chronic condition such a Fibromyalgia, IBS, Acne, allergies, etc.
3. To decongest the liver after years of excess
4. As cure a specific diagnosed condition of the biliary system.
5. To end undiagnosed misery of biliary pain and a decongested the liver
6. As a cure major life threatening illnesses like cancer and HIV.

Both the practical and mental approach to addressing these six categories is very different and consequently the experience of any one individual is limited and bound to give rise to conflicts within the statistical conclusions of the survey. I biliary pain is the driving force then putting up with any resulting nausea is a minor inconvenience. When using Liver Flushing as one part of a broader programme such as IBS greater preparation is needed and unexpected side effects are more likely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)