CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need your help!

Views: 1,842
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,286

Re: I need your help!

Great idea. Here's my feedback so far:

Question #10: Have you ever gotten no "stones" on your flush? If yes, how many flushes did it take?

It's not clear what this question refers to. Do you mean how many flushes until stone free, or if there was ever a flush that produced no stones even though you were not stone free, or - like in my case - that the first several Liver Flushes with one recipe yielded no stones, even though I wasn't stone free. Maybe you should break this question up into three questions like:

Did you ever get no stones on a particular flush but got stones out on a subsequent flush? (I.e. had a "failed" flush)

Have you become stone free? If so, how many flushes did it take? (This is what I think the original question refers to)

Did you have one/several flushes when you first started flushing that yielded no stones before you started getting stones out? (Like for me, 6-8 HC flushes that produced no stones until I switched to Andreas Moritz recipe)

Question #22: What other remedies/therapies do you use in conjuction with Liver Flush? Have you done anything before or after a liver flush?

This is not clear. It's a double question, avoid those. What am I answering? No, I don't regularly do any of the other remedies/therapies, but I have done something before or after a flush occasionally, yes. Break it up into two questions, or rephrase it.

Again, a very good initiative. Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)