CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need your help!

unyquity Views: 1,907
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,286

Re: I need your help!

Greetings,

At first 'once over', I would suggest the following questions be added. The answers to most of them would be required by anyone attempting to 'get to the truth of liver flushing' and determine how effective a Liver Flush truly is:

--Did you complete a thorough Bowel Cleanse BEFORE doing liver flushing?

--If you did, did you attain the goal of 2-3 bowel movements daily before flushing?

(obviously, without knowing this, there's just no way to ascertain the "results" of the flush...i.e. stones coming out days later mixed with fecal matter that weren't in the 'count'; sickness due to reabsorbtion of toxic bile left in the colon for extra hours/days; total ineffectiveness of flush due to clogged 'pipeline', etc)

--Do you do/take coffee enemas? regularly? sporadically? only the day of the flush as part of the 'recipe' (Dr. Kelley's)

( Liver Flush results can be drastically affected by doing/not doing coffee enemas)

--What is your daily intake of pure water?
--Describe your diet. (percentages here? raw; organic; veggie; fruit; meat; dairy; fresh juice - soda pop? nutrasweet? coffee/caffeine? hydrogenated fat? fast food?)
--What Rx meds were you taking when you flushed?
--What other natural healing herbs or protocols were you doing when you flushed?

(without baseline knowledge of these things, one cannot determine why or why not a flush was effective and whether or not the condition reported after the flush were related to Liver Flushing or to something else)

This is a GREAT idea!!!! I'm rushed for time here, or I'd offer more suggestions; hopefully I can get back to this soon.

Flush ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.986 sec, (1)