CureZone   Log On   Join
I need your help!

Webmaster Views: 2,152
Published: 15 years ago

I need your help!

Please participate in Liver Flush Survey and come back here and report your ideas.

The Liver Flush survey is here:
//www.curezone.org/faq/p/s.asp?a=28,571,2826&s=21

This survey is aimed at people who flushed at least once. If you have never flushed, you should not take the survey.

How safe is the liver flush?
How effective?
For who? Are there people who should not flush?

So far, all we have are personal testimonies. But, is that the real picture? Is our picture deformed? Are we counting hits and forgetting the misses?

Are there many people not reporting problems they encounter with the flush?
Are there any major health risks associated with a liver flush?
How effective Liver Flush is?
How many of those suffering from allergies are cured? How many of those suffering from eczema are cured? Psoriasis? Gallstones? Acne? Heartburn? Frozen Shoulder? Digestive disturbances?

How many times do they have to flush to achieve results?

Is there a difference between women and men, when it comes to risks? When it comes to results?
Is there a difference between people of different age?
Is there a difference between people of different ethnic background? Body weight? Height? Eye color? Hair Color? Education?

How about climate? Does climate affects results? Latitude? Are results different for different latitudes? How about Religion? Diet? Do dietary preferences affect results?` Altitude? Level of physical activity?

There are hundreds of unanswered questions. But, those questions could be answered through Internet survey. Help us understand the flush.

The Liver Flush survey is here:
//www.curezone.org/faq/p/s.asp?a=28,571,2826&s=21

Please, take the survey and come back here with your feedback.

To answer all question you may need 5 - 10 or even 15 min, depending on how quickly can you read questions and options.

How can you help me?

I need new ideas, new questions. What questions have I missed?
What options have I missed?

Survey already contains 39 questions. Most of the questions are related to your FAQs.

What questions do you think should be included into the survey?

Changing existing questions? Do we need some other options there, something I missed? (Sure I missed a lot.)

Should any of the questions be changed? Better wording? (More in the spirit of English language?)

The survey is still in design phase and I hope to get new ideas on new questions from you.

But! You can already participate, and you can get a feel on how survey works and how (if) software works.

All your answer are automatically saved. If you come back, you will not have to answer the same questions.

By design, this survey is "Open" survey, meaning that you can enter the survey at any time later, and answer questions added later or, if you wish, change your earlier answers. If your earlier answer was: "I flushed 5 times" ... later you can update it into "I flushed 10 times".

Do you have an idea for some other survey?

This new software gives you power to create your own survey or just a single question poll!

You can start designing any survey already today!

How to design a new survey?

Enter knowledge base ( //www.curezone.org/faq/ ), navigate to any appropriate category, and click on "Create a Survey/Questionnaire/Poll"

At this time, I am working on results presentation.
Once that is finished, it will be possible to group survey answers into groups determined by answers given to other questions.

Thank you!

Webmaster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)