CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nations requiring vaccines have worst infant mortality rates

spudlydoo Views: 2,994
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,804

Re: Nations requiring vaccines have worst infant mortality rates

Again, you have missed the point of my post, you seem to want to trash a website that you have a negative opinion of, while that is your right, I don't intend to get into a debate about whether you like a website or not, or whether or not they are brash with people posting on that website.

The study, in the OP of this thread, is misrepresented, by the title, which apparently was the title used by NN , and cut and pasted by the poster, tried to draw a conclusion for a study that did not contain any conclusion. The conflict of interest of the authors of the study were not presented, nor their backgrounds or qualifications, (this was presented in the SBM article), which also IMO took away any credibility this study may have had.

To me, this level of deceit shown by NN, indicates that this website and its authors are not honest, and are unethical. It also indicates a lack of actual evidence, and therefore the need to manufacture evidence to try and push a point.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)