CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Back after 4 years!

Somer Views: 1,586
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,811,383

Re: Back after 4 years!

Hola Phil,

It sounds like you have your head screwed on nicely, and are cleansing for all the right reasons. That's half the battle!

I live in Mexico and cannot always get the "right" maple syrup, or even lemons (the lemon of Mexico is the lime, with which I usually concoct my brew).

I have done muuuuuuucho MC, and muuuuuuuucho juice fasts, and I can tell you the grade of your maple really doesn't carry that much weight in the quality of your cleanse. Your food cravings throughout your first cleanse were more likely due to either psychological factors (it is difficult to cut loose of food mentally) and/or the process of the cleanse itself.

As I get deeper into cleansing -- been at it for ten years now, five intensely and five on maintenance -- each fast is easier and more pleasant, and I find it easier to cut loose of food mentally and physically. By this point I have figured out that IT will always be there when I am ready to eat again!

I actually enjoy preparing food for others during a cleanse, and planning a healthy post-fast diet. A beautiful point in the Master-Cleanse and juice fasting is that you can continue your work/exercise schedule throughout, barring toxic crises.

Anyhow Phil, CONGRATULATIONS on doing good work for yourself, and for your family. Your health is the most valuable thing you possess.

Enjoy! I am finishing up today, making a big pot of delicious vegetable soup. After my 60 day mega fast I ate that same soup for SIX MONTHS, and still love it!

Best to you and yours,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)