CureZone   Log On   Join
Tuberculosis Treatment and Cure with Raw Meat and Raw Blood

goodsamaritan55 Views: 3,448
Published: 8 years ago

Tuberculosis Treatment and Cure with Raw Meat and Raw Blood

Tuberculosis Treatment and Cure with Raw Paleo Diet

by Paleo Diet Healer on May 14, 2011

When my then 7 year old boy was diagnosed with tuberculosis aka primary complex in children, we had 2 choices: Tuberculosis treatment with drugs or tuberculosis treatment with Raw Paleo Diet using raw lots of freshly slaughtered raw beef and raw beef muscle plasma that looks like blood.

Which seemed safer and more appealing? Of course raw paleo diet. All my child had to do was eat with me every single day. If he needed to cheat all I did was sear some beef for 5 seconds on each side. And every other day we were in the wet market and he could drink some half a cup of raw beef plasma. He had some raw fruits in season. When it was durian season, we ate just raw bloody fatty beef and raw durian for 2 weeks. Durian and raw beef… hmmm…. lip smacking good.

For vegetable nutrition we did some raw kamote leaves tops juiced and cooked some Henry Bieler’s soup for special liver treatment and solidifying his gut.

Other special things we did were raw egg yolk Liver Flushing to optimize my son’s liver.

We also did a lot of sunlight treatment every morning. Top less walking in the streets of the subdivision every morning. It was good bonding for me and my son.

The biggest symptom we looked at was this rough spot on his right lower arm. This rough round spot was progressively getting bigger set to consume his right arm. This was the progression we were looking for to arrest instead of endlessly doing x-rays on our boy. Plus of course his weight gain and height growth.

After 2 solid months of raw paleo diet the rough spot we were looking at had disappeared. In pictures, my son was gaining weight.

The great big Ondoy flood came September 2009 disaster struck us and I was too preoccupied with other things I could not tend to my son’s daily diet he reverted to his siblings’ cooked paleo diet with rice. Unfortunately, that flood also decimated 2 years worth of pictures.

Tuberculosis treatment with 2 months of raw bloody paleo diet was enough, we had our cured our son, no drugs.

How did we learn about sunlight, fresh raw beef and beef blood being the cure for TB? Look for old books in Soil and Health or Chestnut of Books and read that before the invention of Antibiotics , healers of those times already knew and recommended these things for TB.

Source: http://paleodietcure.com/2011/05/tuberculosis-treatment-and-cure-with-raw-pal...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)