Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Esstee Views: 4,175
Published: 8 years ago

MMS thwarts stomach flu

Well its that time again and our family(5) has contracted the stomach flu.

The first to go was one of our daughters who spontaneously threw-up around 10 o'clock in the evening. Then about an hour later, my wife began complaining about feeling light headed. Shortly after that, our second daughter began throwing-up.

So our household is in full flu mode. And it all started with a headache, and then what seemed like an eye infection and finally vomiting. However, since I was the last to go, I decided to give Miracle-Mineral-Supplement a shot and see if I couldn't get passed this. And so I started a 12 drop per 3 hour protocol using Apple Cider and Strawberries shortly after supper this evening.

Around 6 o'clock, I started feeling a little nauseous, but I didn't loose hope and decided to maintain my course and take another Miracle-Mineral-Supplement dose at 9pm. However... shortly after my second dose, I was already starting to feel better. My wife on the other hand(who doesn't take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) has been completely overcome. She started vomiting around 8pm and has been steadily doing so at a frequency of about 30mins.

As for myself, I'm going into my third MMS dose and things are looking pretty good so far(knock on wood). We have two other children left and one has already begun to complain of stomach pains, while other is fast a asleep. So time will tell.

BTW. we don't give MMS to anyone in our family unless its a life or death situation. And since no one has shown any signs of any fever, we decided not to risk giving MMS to any other family members. - I on the other hand, I take MMS daily for other reasons, and so I guess I'm the dedicated guinea pig in this case.

Having said that, I'm pretty happy that the MMS is working against this particular virus. I've used MMS in the past and found it to be a tossup when it comes to flu's. Sometimes it knocks it out of the park, while others will have no effect whatsoever. But in this particular case, the MMS seems to be doing a great job.

FTR. Here are the symptoms that accompanies this virus.

1. Headache and light headedness(unsteady sensation)
2. Irritated eyes, red with discharge.
3. Vomiting and diarrhea

And while I can't identify this particular virus, I'm hoping this information might prove helpful to someone else out there who might be facing the same bug.

JohnB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)