CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bentonite clay or Oxy-Powder

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
hanna Views: 2,552
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 181,135

Re: Bentonite clay or Oxy-Powder

Oxypowder is a cleanse, it liquefies the old fecal matter so you don't want to add clay.
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=337&i=12699

As far as your flush that was a good one. Some people don't get any stones for the first few times and as long as you get anything out it is successful. Besides stones, the liver got detoxed and some congestion has to move around so it can come out another time. That is why you have to keep going till you are stone/sludge free 3x in a row. It ussually takes at least 10 times or more. Of course your body might still make new stones too. Keep an eye on your body, because there are so many other benefits, like my allergies went away, I did not realize it till my daughter-in-law was in bad shape with allergies and I did not know there were allergies around. My skin was always very oily and got dryer. Since you don't expect these things you don't notice it right away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)