CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flukes...clearing and curing them

bluepetunia Views: 22,853
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,810,467

Re: liver flukes...clearing and curing them

Donít be discouraged! Yes, you were/are infected with muliple things. But the herbs and meds are working for you. This is great.

I can only tell you what I would do. I would use a round of each med or med-combination to see which ones had an effect. Then I would concentrate on rounds of those meds until nothing further came out. Then I would wait a week or two and do one more round just to make sure. Since you do not have Vermox or Egaten yet then you could try another round of prazi and alben while waiting...after waiting a week to take a break from the albendazole.

My personal experience was that I was quite surprised at the near end of everything to find that vermox with niclo brought out another 20 or so. And I could feel something in the intestine...so I think that the niclo and vermox together got a bunch of flukes in the upper intestine.

And, a plus for you, is that niclo, prazi both also have a signifigant effect on tapes too. And albendazole gets larvae. And, of course, getting the flukes will boost your immune system.

Another thing...at one point I took 10 grams of MSM for 2 days in a row (instead of my normal dose). This was based on a recommendation I saw somewhere. Anyhow, that also cleared about 10 flukes at once. The next time I tried it nothing happened so after I just stayed with the other meds.

Finally, 3000 mg of Coenzyme 10 for 4 days really help get remaining bits of tapes (Rezaís idea).

Please keep posting your results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)