CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for the ladies on the forum

anonalon Views: 4,237
Published: 8 years ago

Question for the ladies on the forum

This question is for any of the ladies on this forum. I have asked already on the proper forum and no one has answered.
The day I was suppose to have given birth to my child (I miscarried several months ago) has come and gone. The oddest thing happened the day I was suppose to have him. My breasts started filling up with milk. I kept feeling a letdown sensation that is unmistakable. It wasn't long after that my breasts became very full and heavy. Then I was reading about babies and my breasts started leaking milk and colostrum. Why would this happen since I miscarried many months ago? I find it very strange that this happened the day I was to give birth. As it is my breasts still have milk! If anyone knows or has experiences something similar, please respond or private message me.
Thanks

I'm not sure if this has something to do with adrenal fatigue or not. It seems it must because I haven't found any normal women on the net who have written anything similar. I have found women who miscarried who got their milk in right away. But mine came in the day I was to give birth! It's as if my body still thinks it's pregnant! I'm not sure if my adrenals have some how caused this or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)